Skip to content
brother mfc-9130cw toner reset
- Ensure the printer is switched on.
- Open the printer lid to reveal the toner cartridges.
- Press and hold the Asterisk key for five (5) seconds.
- The LCD should display a new menu.
- Select the cartridge you wish to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- Reset? Will appear on the screen Select "Yes".
- Close the printer lid.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.